We use only organic massage oils, safe and beneficial for the skin!
You might think that athletes are the last people that need a massage, their muscles and body are in great condition! But more and more athletes are using sports massages as part of their training regimens. Athletes especially need to take special care of their body, as most sports and training focus on aggressive muscle use and repetitive body movement.
The Treat Your Feet sports massages are a great way to enhance overall muscle performance and decrease recovery time by promoting healthy tissues growth. Both regular joggers and trainers as well as performance athletes benefit from sports massages throughout their life. A sports massage will relieve the tension and stress of constant training, as well as reduce the impact of aggressive sports training on the body and muscles later in life.
What are the benefits of Sports Massage?
- heal and release tension from muscles that are aggressively overworked due to frequent training
- increase flexibility, which can decrease as muscles become stressed from strength training
- reduces muscle fatigue and can decrease healing and recovery time over time
- helps prevent injury by aligning the body, and promoting proper muscle growth and strength
- strengthens muscle endurance
- soothes tired muscles
Why get a Sports Massage?
- to prepare for an important sports event
- to help relax and to soothe the body from frequent training
- to recover from an injury and prevent future reoccurrence of injuries
Give the Gift of Massage!
Massages also make great gifts! Sports massages and spa treatments make wonderful gifts because they provide lasting health benefits combined with a memorable experience for the recipient. Give the gift of relaxation, rejuvenation and pain relief with a Treat Your Feet Gift Card.