Stress Relieving Chair Massages
Starting at 30 Minutes for $35
Located on Buford Hwy Near I-285
Chair massage is one our most sought after body massages at Treat Your Feet. The massage is performed with you sitting comfortably in a special ergonomically designed massage chair with your clothes on. Unlike many of our other body massages, you don’t need to undress for this one. Our chair massage works as a timely reliever of muscle stress and prevents muscle spasms.
The massage therapist targets the upper body including the shoulder and neck. These are the areas where tension builds up from constant sitting and poor posture. Chair massages apply skillful kneading, stretching, and tissue massages and are accompanied by pressure-point technique therapy.
A chair massage can last for up to 30 minutes. However, due to the patient’s seated position, half an hour is ample time for the therapist to access deep tissue by applying pressure. If you don’t have the time for a traditional massage, the short chair massage sessions at Treat Your Feet is your best bet.
Benefits of a Chair Massage
- Stress Relief – Stress reduction is the primary benefit of a chair massage. It’s a great way to relieve workday stress and rejuvenate yourself.
- Headache Treatment – Tightness around the neck and shoulder region from crouching in front of a computer screen can lead to headaches. But pain medication is not the answer. On the other hand, chair massages offers relief.
- Improved Blood Flow – This systematic method of massage promotes blood circulation which improves joint flexibility and makes you less susceptible to injury.
- Promotes Mental Clarity – The relaxation that follows a chair massage improves mental awareness and focus.
- Strengthens the Immune System – Massage stimulates the lymph glands and fortifies your immune system.
Chair massages do not involve the use of oils. Also, most therapists can increase or decrease the pressure according to your requests.
The Treat Your Feet chair massage specialists know exactly the amount of pressure that will stimulate and relax your muscles. Our therapists will discuss your needs and direct their attention to providing you with the most beneficial massage. For example, for some people, the base of the neck is an area where they feel maximum muscle tightness while others the most discomfort is around the back and shoulder area.
Subsequent chair massages can build on previous sessions, and accommodate changes in your needs so that you get incremental benefits from each chair massage therapy session.