Pregnancy Massages in Atlanta
In order to receive a Prenatal Massage, you must be past 20 weeks pregnant.
60 Minutes for Just $60
Located on Buford Hwy Near I-285
Pregnancy represents an exciting new world. However, the joy of bringing a baby into this world also comes with aches and pains. Let Treat Your Feet be an oasis of relaxation, during your pregnancy.
It is important to take care of your body; this is even more necessary when you are expecting, as pregnancy can be physically challenging. In addition to getting plenty of rest and a healthy lifestyle, a professional massage might also help. Namely because of its ability to significantly relieve stress and provide relaxation when you need it the most.
The Treat Your Feet Difference
At Treat Your Feet, we cater to your overall wellness. Likewise, we understand that as an expecting mother there may be questions or concerns on your part. But you can rest assured that our trained staff is more than knowledgeable in providing a massage experience that is safe for you and your precious cargo. Additionally, our organic massage oils are safe for your skin and baby.
Furthermore, we’ve designed a pregnancy and prenatal massage that is unique to the needs of moms to be. In addition to facilitating relaxation, our massages can also help with the following pregnancy symptoms:
- Fatigue – As your body works to develop the nutrients that your baby needs, you’ll likely experience fatigue. However, a prenatal massage can increase your energy by realigning your body, and boosting circulation.
- Headaches – The stress that pregnancy puts on your back can lead to in headaches in pregnant women. A massage can target your back and spine to reduce tension and relieve headaches.
- Dizziness – Dizziness during pregnancy is fairly common. However, since massages tend to help to improve blood circulation, a trip to Treat Your Feet Doraville might offer a reprieve.
- Leg Cramps – Our massage treatments provide focused attention on your legs and lower back to alleviate leg cramps.
- Feet Swelling – As your pregnancy progresses, issues stemming from weight gain and poor circulation can cause your feet to swell. Just a single reflexology massage session can eliminate the water retention and ease swelling.
- Body Aches – Massages can heal the body of its aches and pains. Indulge yourself with a soothing pregnancy massage that targets those sore muscles and body aches.
- Back Pain – Most pregnant women complain of back pain. Fortunately, our massages are geared towards helping you with this common complaint.
As you prepare and tend to the baby, remember to take care of yourself as well. You can do this and more by taking advantage of prenatal and pregnancy massage.
Contact a Pregnancy Massage Therapist Today
At Treat Your Feet, you can choose from a variety of massage treatments delivered by our courteous massage staff in an atmosphere that’s sure to provide healing and relaxation. Call us today and learn more about our prenatal and pregnancy massages.